Contemporary Forum Artists' Grants Awards
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Contemporary Forum Artists’ Grants
Contemporary Forum, a support group of Phoenix Art Museum, is accepting applications from emerging Arizona artists for its annual Artists’ Grants competition. The selection committee will award up to five grants of $2,000 each. The grants are intended to provide recognition and financial support for emerging professional artists focused on establishing their careers. A panel of qualified judges will select the recipients.
Who is an Emerging Artist?
- Individuals who have recently completed degree programs.
- Artists whose work has been shown in Arizona but not extensively outside of the state.
- Individuals returning to art after a hiatus.
Emerging Artists working in all mediums, including painting, sculpture, drawing, installation, new media, performance, photography, or video may apply.
- Artists must be Arizona residents.
- Artwork must have been produced within the last two years.
- Artists may not be enrolled in a college degree program.
- Previous recipients of the Artists’ Grants are ineligible.
Applications must be submitted online and include:
- Artist name, street address, email address, and telephone number
- Artist statement (optional; 150 words or less)
- Description of work (title, date, medium, dimensions)
- Three JPEGS or three videos (not to exceed three minutes each) of submitted artwork
Note: Videos exceeding three minutes will not be accepted.
Submission deadline: All materials must be submitted by Friday, April 27, 2018.
Submit applications to: https://contemporaryforum.submittable.com/submit
Questions? Please email: email@example.com